|Get It Right!|
Get It Right! is a 2 level revision and practice course for Secondary schools.
It is ideal for summer holiday revision or as extra practice for external exams at B1 level. Comprehensive language work with guided grammar explanations and exercises plus extensive vocabulary practice make it ideal for self study.
Each level contains 8 units featuring:
• Language practice – motivating texts revising and practising useful structures with a variety of reading and optional listening comprehension exercises
• Grammar – clear, easy to follow grammar explanations and extensive practice exercises
• Vocabulary – revision and development of key vocabulary topics
• Use your Language – a section to develop students’ functional skills and competences in everyday situations, reflecting CEFR descriptors
• What Do You Remember? – a comprehensive end of unit revision quiz, allowing students to easily identify any areas of difficulty requiring further practice.
Click on the image to download the page
Get It Right! contains two classic readers to pull out, read and keep.
Get It Right! 1 - Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Get It Right! 2 - Dracula by Bram Stoker