E-ZONE the educational platformis the Learning Management System (LMS) platform developed by Helbling Languages.
E-zone is a user-friendly online platform for teachers and students to support teaching and learning.
How to use e-zone
1) Register on e-zone
2) Create your class
3) Add students to your class
4) Generate access details for each student
5) Assign books to your class (you may be required to provide the PIN code for the product)
6) Preview and assign homework and fix the deadline
7) Check your students’ activities
8) Get detailed and printable progress reports
Who are part of a virtual class (Class-use)1) Log in on e-zone using the access details from your teacher
2) Enter your PIN code, if required
3) Do the assigned homework
4) Get full results after the deadline
Who are studying on their own (Self-study)
1) Register on e-zone
1. What are e-zone’s technical requirements?
Yes: teachers can see all student materials, in addition to their own resources and materials. Teachers can also access all student apps.
3. Can teachers also assign homework to individual students?
Yes: teachers can create classes with as many students as they want: just one, a small group or all of them, then they can assign Cyber Homework.
4. Can students access materials in class-use and self-study mode?
A PIN code is a number you find on the inside cover of your book. It allows you to unlock all the activities and resources available for your level.
6. Is a PIN code required to unlock all the materials?
Not yet: at the moment not all the books have a code. But in future a PIN code will be required to unlock all materials.
7. Can I install the Helbling apps on any device?
Yes: Helbling apps are compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) and Android.
8. Where can I find the Helbling apps?
This depends on your operating system: apps for Windows and Mac OS are available on e-zone. Apps for Android and iOS can be downloaded from the Play Store and the App Store.
9. Can I work offline?
Yes: once you have your Helbling app installed you don’t need to be online to work. If you do any of the activities offline on your app, all data is saved and the content will be synchronized the next time you go online.
10. Is data-syncing also possible between e-zone and the Helbling apps?
Yes: e-zone and the apps are part of the same data storage system. So if, for example, you add notes to the online Cloud Book, you will find them the next time you access the Cloud Book app, regardless of the device you are using. You just need to sync them!
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?
email us at email@example.com