A new edition for Get it Right! - updated for the new exams.
Get it Right! 2 is a revision and practice course. It is ideal for summer holiday revision or as extra practice for exams at B1+ level.
Comprehensive language work with guided grammar explanations and exercises plus extensive vocabulary practice make it ideal for self study.
Get it Right! 2 contains 8 units featuring:
- Language practice: motivating texts revising and practising useful structures with a variety of reading and optional listening comprehension exercises
- Grammar: clear, easy-to-follow grammar explanations and extensive practice exercises
- Vocabulary: revision and development of key vocabulary topics
- Use your Language: a section to develop students’ functional skills and competences in everyday situations, reflecting CEFR descriptors
- What Do You Remember?: A comprehensive end-of-unit revision quiz, allowing students to easily identify any areas of difficulty requiring further practice.
The pull-out Reader Dracula by Bram Stoker is also included.