Tourism Essentials is a basic skills-based book offering effective language practice for students of tourism.
It covers a wide range of useful topics such as cooking, making hotel reservations and applying for jobs.
Tourism Essentials gives students the essential language and communication skills that they need to work in the tourism sector.
- Interesting, up-to-date topics
- Emphasis on communication and real language
- Clear presentation of vocabulary
- Contemporary, authentic texts
- Regular listening practice
- Focus on useful language
- Integrated workbook.
The book is accompanied by an Audio CD containing recordings of real-life situations.