A new edition for Get it Right! - updated for the new exams.
Get it Right! 1 is a revision and practice course. It is ideal for summer holiday revision or as extra practice for exams at B1 level.
Comprehensive language work with guided grammar explanations and exercises plus extensive vocabulary practice make it ideal for self study.
Get it Right! 1 contains 8 units featuring:
- Language practice: motivating texts revising and practising useful structures with a variety of reading and optional listening comprehension exercises
- Grammar: clear, easy-to-follow grammar explanations and extensive practice exercises
- Vocabulary: revision and development of key vocabulary topics
- Use your Language: a section to develop students’ functional skills and competences in everyday situations, reflecting CEFR descriptors
- What Do You Remember?: A comprehensive end-of-unit revision quiz, allowing students to easily identify any areas of difficulty requiring further practice.
The pull-out Reader Frankenstein by Mary Shelley is also included.