Grammar Matrix updated edition is a complete English language reference grammar book designed to meet all the pedagogical requirements for CEFR levels from A1 to B2+.
- Cambridge exam preparation: now updated with preparation for new Preliminary and First exams
- FAQs: clear, simple answers to the students’ most frequent questions
- Visual Grammar: graphic organisers for the students to complete
- Mind Maps for revision
- Online Activities & MP3 audio files
Grammar Matrix stems from everyday, hands-on classroom experience and marries best practice to key innovations such as FAQs and Visual Grammar.
Grammar Matrix embraces and fully exploits the potential of images, diagrams and mind maps to reveal the matrix that underpins the English language – a fluid language based on simple concepts and patterns.
Grammar Matrix offers clear grammar explanations and over 3,000 exercises (in print and digital).
It is ideal for:
- revision of specific grammar items
- exam preparation
- in-depth classroom work
What’s inside Grammar Matrix?
- 21 units of 4 lessons each
- Exam Practice and Self-Check pages every three units for self-assessment
- A Basics section from Unit 1 to 6 to brush up the fundamentals
- Revision and exam-type tests in every unit
Plus, on e-zone:
- Cyber Homework
- Mp3 audio
- Teacher’s Book (downloadable PDF) including teaching tips, unit/progress tests, Answer Keys